1) Does JCrafts operate its programs at our facility?
Yes, JCrafts is an all-mobile program. We bring our props and equipment to your facility.
2) What does JCrafts need from us?
The only thing we need from you is covered-tables (6ft or 8ft tables are best). The rest is on us.
3) Do we need to set up a speaker system for a program?
No. We have you covered there, too!
4) What kind of room is best recommended for a JCrafts presentation?
A large room is preferred, high ceilings are a bonus. Ultimately, whatever size room you have available, we’ll make it work.
5) How many students can a JCrafts program accommodate?
Our programs are designed to accommodate up to 40 students. That number may be exceeded based on the circumstances.
6) How long is each program?
The average duration of a program is between forty-five minutes to an hour.
7) Are programs open to all students?
Absolutely. We welcome students from all walks of life. We want everyone to feel comfortable at a JCrafts program.
8) Are JCrafts programs interactive?
Yes, JCrafts programs are designed to be interactive. There's a lot of passing around, touching and feeling, and members of the audience are often called upon to volunteer throughout the presentation.
9) Are your programs hands-on?
JCrafts places a great emphasis on hands-on. The experiential element is at the very core and fabric of JCrafts’ programs. It’s what makes JCrafts, JCrafts!
10) What ages are JCrafts programs geared toward?
The targeted audience is Elementary school through middle school students. That said, programs are designed for all ages. In fact, there are certain tracks that are geared toward adults, too.
11) What’s the cost to host a JCrafts program at a public school?
There is no cost to bring JCrafts to a public school. JCrafts is a non-profit organization. We rely on the support of kind and giving souls that believe in educating children to respect cultural diversity and instill into our youth tolerance for all of mankind.
12) Is there anything else I need to know before booking a program?
Nope. Just click on the ‘At Your School’ tab and submit your reservation! We’ll follow up shortly.
Looking forward to coming to your school!